Deputy Sales Manager & Licensed Estate Agent (081739L)
Driven by commitment, dedication and focus, Dilshan’s mindset is one of unparalleled nature. With a professional background in Accounting and experience in both building and construction - Wise Group’s deputy sales manager and the leading Agent for numerous geographical regions within the south eastern suburbs in Victoria - is equipped with a wealth of knowledge in the Real Estate Industry.
However his plethora of experience and qualifications, should not blur his true aspirations and objective, that is;
“To treat my clients needs and wants as my own when searching for the perfect property or when helping them secure the best deal.”
Just having recently acquired his ‘Certificate IV in Property services’, Dilshan is now a fully licensed real estate agent (081739L), a rank or qualification held only by a minority within the Real Estate industry.
Moreover, having worked for more than two years as an accountant at ‘Planet Innovation’, your financial prospects and interests are at the forefront of every decision. It is this expert knowledge and insight into the finance and that informs how he approaches his work as an agent.
In his spare time Dilshan “likes spending quality time with his family and friends, as well as working out at the gym and playing cricket.”
Skills & expertise
• Thorough understanding of the property market in Clyde North, Clyde, Officer, Cranbourne and Pakenham.
• Having lived in the south eastern regions for more than 10 years, Dilshan has a depth of knowledge about the estates, surrounding communities hence can specify the fluctuating value of a property or house.
Dilshan Wijerathne has been in the industry since 2014.
- Directors award for number 1 sales agent in 2017
- Directors award for number 1 listing agent in 2017
- Directors award for number 1 sales agent in 2016
- Directors award for number 1 sales agent in 2015