We welcome you to this prestiges double storey property located at Clarinda Park Estate Cranbourne West, this luxurious home presents an immaculate example of a beautifully constructed property by 8 Homes which comes inclusive of a 7 warranty. Inclusive of many upgraded and luxurious inclusions such as 2.74 high ceilings, ducted hearting and LED down lights. Within its large 34.5 square living area it includes:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom offers a walk-in-robe
- 2 remaining spacious bedrooms with BIR, plus convertible bedroom or study
- 4 living areas
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Double remote garages
- Large pergola with the ability to park additional 3 cars
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens as both front and back gardens are concreted
- Accessible balcony with a stunning view
- Stone benchtops with modern stainless steel appliances such as 900mm gas cooktop and oven, 900mm range hood.
- Large walk in pantry with plenty of storage spaces
- Large alfresco as a family entertainment area
- Upgraded carpets in bedrooms and living areas
- Ceramic natural tiles in appropriate areas
- Smoke alarm
- Roller blinds
- Clothes line, letter box
- NBN Access
Feel safe at home with these additional inclusions
- CCTV camera (front & back house)
- Alarm system
This magnificent home is located walking distance from schools such as Barton Primary School, St Peters College and The neighbourhood children’s park.
Cranbourne Shopping Centre, medical centre and Cranbourne & Merinda Park train station are located within a short drive from the property with easy access to Gippsland freeway which links to Monash M1 freeway and the Western Port Highway towards the city.
Please feel free to visit this property at an open inspection or call Marie for private inspection on 0450 105 165. Section 32 is available on request.
"We have obtained all information in this listing from sources that we believe to be highly reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."