Wise Group Presents this architecturally designed double storey residence wrapped in low-maintenance landscaped gardens is exclusively situated in a luxurious in the heart of Old Berwick coming soon..... .
At the forefront of elegant design, this refined and exceptionally scaled residence has been custom designed to create a timeless and low-maintenance living environment that interplay's with the natural light and surrounding gardens; whilst offering intimacy, warmth, refinement and unprecedented attention to detail.
High end finishes from timber flooring to custom joinery tie the interior together; while high ceilings, 600mm porcelain glazed floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms and a flowing array of living areas linked by a wide gallery hallway emphasise the openness and connection with outdoors.
Four oversized bedrooms, 2 master bedrooms one down stairs & one upstairs with ensuites included , also coming with comprehensive wardrobes plus a walk-in rob, while the third & fourth bedroom features built-in robes and areas for desk.
This is flawless residence is designed for those who seek inspirational design, functionality of space, privacy and a five-star setting, within a short walk to many surrounding local health, educational, recreational and community facilities. This really is Luxury like you haven't experienced before.
- 2.7m High ceilings for ground floor and top floor
- 2.34m high Flush panel Internal doors throughout
- Refrigerated Central Heating and Cooling
- 2 pack kitchen cupboards
- 40mm stone benches
- 900 SS top Westinghouse appliance appliances
- 5 burner gas cook top – stainless steel.
- Under-mount range hood – stainless steel.
- Under bench dishwasher – stainless steel.
- Full landscaping to rear garden and front garden
- 1900mm American oak timber flooring
- alarm and video intercom
SCHOOLS CLOSE BY
- Berwick College (800m , 1min drive)
- Haileybury School (1km , 2min drive)
- St Micheals Primary School (1.5km , 2min drive)
SHOPPING CLOSE BY
-Beaconsfield Plaza (1.3km , 2min drive)
Short drive to:
- Saint Michael's Primary School
- Haileybury College
- Berwick primary school
- Aldi Beaconsfield
- Woolworths Beaconsfield
- Woolworth Berwick
- Coles Berwick
- Berwick Tennis club
- Berwick Bowling club
- Berwick Football club
PROPERTY TO START CONSTRUCTION SOON, SITE INSPECTIONS POSSIBLE
For more information and for a private inspection please contact Larry on 0497 770 999 !!
*PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY*
* Disclaimer: *3D images are for illustration purposes only* please refer the inclusion list and the plans that will be provided upon request to get an understanding of the property.*We have obtained all information in this listing from sources that we believe to be highly reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carryout their own investigations.We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.