19 Townhouses Approved with plans and permits read to go ! Situated on a central location close to train stations and shopping precinct
this development opportunity is great for any investor. Currently used as a Church with its existing building, this property can easily be used
for such purposes.
* Strategically well placed parcel of land on the town center fringe
* Approximately 6500 sqm with a 21 metre (approx) frontage to Langford Street
* Zoned Residential Growth with easy access to shopping precinct, train station and public transport
* Brick veneer building of approx 240 sqm with air conditioning and toilet/washroom facilities
* Extensive bitumen hard stand car parking area and roadway
* Flexible site offering re-development options to a purchaser and suitable for a variety of uses (STCA)
* Property being offered with vacant possession and negotiable settlement terms.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.