Wise Group proudly presents this single story residence which is at the forefront of elegant design. This refined and exceptionally scaled residence has been custom designed to create a timeless and low-maintenance living environment that interplay's with the natural light and surrounding gardens; whilst offering intimacy, warmth, refinement and unprecedented attention to detail.
High end finishes from timber flooring to custom joinery tie the interior together; while high ceilings, 600mm porcelain glazed floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms and a open plan living area linked by a wide gallery hallway emphasis the openness and connection with outdoors.
The front master bedroom comes inclusive with a elegant en-suite with a large shower and stone vanity's, also included is spacious walk in robe. The two other spacious bedrooms comes with large robe to one bedrooms and the other includes a walk in robe.
The property is upgraded with 2 PAC kitchen with top lexicon deluxe finish with 40mm stone benches and 900 SS top Westinghouse appliance.
- 2.7m High ceilings for ground floor and top floor
- 2.34m high Flush panel Internal doors throughout
- Refrigerated Central Heating and Cooling
- 2 pack kitchen cupboards
- 40mm stone benches
- 900 SS top Westinghouse appliance appliances
- 5 burner gas cook top – stainless steel.
- Under-mount range hood – stainless steel.
- Under bench dishwasher – stainless steel.
- Full landscaping to rear garden and front garden
- 1900mm American oak timber flooring
- alarm and video intercom
SCHOOLS CLOSE BY
- Berwick College (800m , 1min drive)
- Haileybury School (1km , 2min drive)
- St Micheals Primary School (1.5km , 2min drive)
SHOPPING CLOSE BY
-Beaconsfield Plaza (1.3km , 2min drive)
Short drive to:
- Saint Michael's Primary School
- Haileybury College
- Berwick primary school
- Aldi Beaconsfield
- Woolworths Beaconsfield
- Woolworth Berwick
- Coles Berwick
- Berwick Tennis club
- Berwick Bowling club
- Berwick Football club
* Disclaimer: *3D images are for illustration purposes only* please refer the inclusion list and the plans that will be provided upon request to get an understanding of the property.*We have obtained all information in this listing from sources that we believe to be highly reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carryout their own investigations.We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.