A rare 3 bedroom Town Home in Narre Warren closer to M1 Freeway access, Fountain Gate Shopping center, Bunjil Place, Narre Warren/Hallam Railway Stations, Princess Highway, Primary/Secondary schools, and many more conveniences waiting for you to make it home.
Located in Sylvanwood Crescent, a private and peaceful neighborhood with local traffic, this Town Home is a thing of Luxury. You will not only be investing in this distinguished location, but also a flawless, and pristine design.
Walk into the large open plan living/meals space, The kitchen becomes the masterpiece of the home with stone benchtops, ample storage spaces, stainless steel cooktop, oven, dishwasher, separate powder room, spacious laundry and a downstairs bedroom, Plus another second living out the front
Once you walk upstairs, you are greeted to a spacious master bedroom with walking robes & en-suite, and another Two spacious bedrooms along with a separate bathroom.
- Refrigerated Heating & Cooling System
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- 900mm Freestanding Technica Oven (stainless steel)
- 5 Gas burner Cooktop (stainless steel)
- 900mm Rangehood (stainless steel)
- 600mm stainless steel dishwasher (stainless steel)
- Double Glazed windows throughout
- 600X600 porcelain glazed tiles
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen
- Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathrooms and powder room
- Landscaping included (according to town planning)
Location wise, this Town Home is located walking distance from
- Fountain Gate Primary School
- Fountain Gate Secondary College
- Dandenong Valley School
- Fountain Gate Kindergarten
- Bus stops (route 835, 891, 834)
Short drive from
- Westfield Fountain Gate shopping center
- Casey Arc
- Public Library
- Casey City Council
- Bunjil Place
- Monash M1 Freeway
- Railway Station - Narre Warren and Hallam
- Coles Supermarket Hallam
Multiple units to choose from. Call today to review the plans and reserve your home in Narre Warren.
5% deposit and no progress payments.
Call Shan for Private Inspection - 0416 891 662.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.