*PHOTOS TO BE UPDATED ASAP*
Located in the highly sought-after Cranbourne East with easy reach of many amenities that you could think of. This 490sqm approx block should be on your list. Customise your home to suit you with following inclusions.
- Four spacious bedrooms including a very spacious master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a full-ensuite and other bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Spacious and well-designed open plan living areas overlooking the hostess kitchen and easy access to outdoor entertainment area which leads to your very spacious backyard.
- Kitchen complements you with plenty of storage plus a WIP, stainless steel appliance including 900mm cooktop and oven plus stone benchtop
- Theatre/ formal lounge room for watching movies and entertainment.
- Double car garage.
Other features: colored driveway, LED downlights, quality flooring, ducted heating front, and rear basic landscaping.
Within walking distance to primary and secondary schools,
• Wilandra Risa Primary School
• St Thomas Apostle Catholic Primary School
• St Peters College
Within a short drive to other amities including
• Selandra Rise Shopping center
• Shopping on Clyde
• Casey Race
• Casey Fields
Enjoying light-filled interiors with green surroundings and a variety of design features, this stunning home provides a luxurious lifestyle in a popular and highly sought-after location.
Please feel free to contact Visal on 0410 120 015 or Shan on 0416 891 662 for additional information and private inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.