Wise Group Presents these luxurious Town Homes in the heart of Pakenham!!
Close to M1 Freeway access, Shopping Centres, Pakenham Railway Station, Primary/Secondary schools, and many more conveniences waiting for you to make it home. Located in, a private and peaceful neighbourhood with minimal local traffic, this Townhouse is a thing of Luxury. You will not only be investing on this distinguished location, but also a flawless, and pristine design.
Lots 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 and 10 are UNDER OFFER and the Following Lots are AVAILABLE:
Residence 3 - 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 2 Garage
Residence 4 - 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 2 Garage
Residence 9 - 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 2 Garage
- Heating & Cooling
- 2.7m High Ceilings downstairs, 2.5m high Ceilings upstairs
- Square set cornices to open areas
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen
- 900mm Freestanding Technica Oven (stainless steel)
- 5 Gas burner Cooktop (stainless steel)
- 900mm Rangehood (stainless steel)
- 600mm stainless steel dishwasher (stainless steel)
- 600X600 porcelain glazed tiles
- Floor to Ceiling Porcelain tiles in bathrooms and powder room
- LED downlights to open areas
- Solid Tasmanian Oak Timber staircase
- Landscaping included (according to town planning)
CLOSE BY TO
- Cardinia Lakes Shopping Center
- Pakenham Central Marketplace
- Pakenham Main Street
- Pakenham Library
- Pakenham Hills Primary Schools
- John Henry Primary School
- Pakenham Secondary College
- Beaconhills College Pakenham Campus
Call Shan on 0416 891 662 or Visal on 0410 120 015 today to book an inspection and secure this gem!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.