Located in the prestigious Sea Grove estate, only minutes from the famous Cowes foreshore this brand new homes is sure to impress. Built and designed to an exceptional standard using top of the range materials and appliances the property will make a wonderful holiday or family home.
A very functional floor plan offers 4 spacious bedrooms including a large sized master with its own EnSuite and walking robe. The designer kitchen with marble splashback, matt black smeg appliances and premium stone benchtop, it is an absolute standout. 2 separate living areas and open living dinning is all tied together with beautiful engineered timber flooring and 2.7m high ceilings with square set cornices all through out. To top it all off the bathrooms are titled floor to ceiling with 60X60 porcelain tiles finished off with mattblack accessories.
Outside, the space has been utilised to its full advantage, block incorporating a double garage with remote front opening and internal access.
- Smeg 900mm Free standing matt black oven
- Smeg 900mm Undermount rangehood
- Smeg 600mm matt black dishwasher
- Designer kitchen using upgraded polytec woodmatt
- 2.7m high ceilings with square set cornices
- High doors internally with upgraded pattern
- Matt black door handles throughout
- LED downlights through out with (upgraded iconic switches)
- 14mm Engineered Timber flooring
- Upgraded premium range 40mm stone benches
- 60X60 Porcelain tiles floor to ceiling in bathroom
- Matt black shower rail and tap ware , shower screen
- Evap cooling & Ducted Heating
- roller holland blinds
- Upgraded facade
- Fully landscaped front and back
- Bosh Alarm System
There is so much packed into this home it won't be easy to not fall in love, Brand new and with nothing to do than move in and enjoy all that Cowes has to offer !
Call Rinaldi on 0422 054 137 to schedule a private inspection or for more information.
In accordance to the current Covid-19 guidelines, masks must be worn and QR code scanning is mandatory at the inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.