Wise Group Presents this well sort after 2 and 3 bedroom Town Homes in Pakenham close to M1 Freeway access, Shopping centre, Pakenham Railway Stations, Primary/Secondary schools, and many more conveniences waiting for you to make it home. Located in, a private and peaceful neighbourhood with local traffic, this Townhouse is a thing of Luxury.
You will not only be investing on this distinguished location, but also a flawless, and pristine design.
Walk into The open plan kitchen/living/dining space which is the perfect central location for family and friends to come together.
Your new modern kitchen tops off the space with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
The generous size master bedroom provides access to the main bath and multiple spacious built-in robes which will heighten the sense of luxury. This home also offers a separate powder room & laundry. A spacious single car garage with additional shelving space, this home is perfectly suited for downsizes, investors and first homeowners alike.
Pakenham and its surrounds is one of the fastest-growing residential areas in South East region so if you are looking to live in one of the most sought-after areas on this side of Melbourne please do not hesitate to mark this inspection in your diary before its SOLD.
- Heating & Cooling
- 2.7m High Ceilings downstairs , 2.5m high Ceilings upstairs
- Sqaure set cornices to open areas
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen
- 900mm Free standing Technica Oven (stainless steel)
- 5 Gas burner Cook top (stainless steel)
- 900mm Range hood (stainless steel)
- 600mm stainless steel dishwasher (stainless steel)
- 600X600 porcelain glazed tiles
- Floor to Ceiling Porcelain tiles in bathrooms and powder room
- LED downlights to open areas
- Solid Tasmanian Oak Timber stair case
- Landscaping included (according to town planning)
CLOSE BY TO
- Cardinia Lakes Shopping Center
- Pakenham Central Marketplace
- Pakenham Main Street
- Pakenham Library
- Pakenham Hills Primary Schools
- John Henry Primary School
- Pakenham Secondary College
- Beaconhills College Pakenham Campus
Call Shan on 0416 891 662 or Visal on 0410 120 015 to book a private inspection and secure this home!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.