Cyrus comprises of four townhome residences that have been inspired by the unique spirit of South East Melbourne, where indoor and outdoor living are elegantly intertwined and central location is celebrated. Discover a lifestyle that most could only dream about; tranquil, laid back luxury with every modern convenience.
Constructed with the highest quality materials, finishes and fittings, and featuring private entrances, garages and enclosed courtyards, Cyrus offers secluded living for a home to really call your own. On the exterior, the careful use of black accents creates clean modern lines while the soft landscaping ensures each property blends seamlessly with scenic surrounds.
Inside, you can enjoy an open living space that has been carefully designed to provide both ease for everyday use and the perfect setting for in-home entertainment. Expansive windows celebrate the street views and allow natural light to flood the space, while a neutral colour palette creates a sense of calm and tranquility. Or, retreat to the privacy of generous sized bedrooms located on both the upper and lower levels, which have been intelligently designed to maximise space and provide a sense of luxury.
- 900mm black matte Technica five-burner cooktop and oven
- 600mm Technica Dishwasher
- 900mm Technica under mount range-hood
- Upgraded 40mm stone bench top to the kitchen and bathrooms
- Premium range hybrid flooring
- Designer Marble Splash back
- Split system heating/cooling to the living area and all bedrooms
- Double lock up remote garage with internal access to the house
- 2.7 m High Ceilings throughout the house.
- LED downlights throughout
- Floor to ceiling porcelain terrazzo tiles in bathrooms
- Upgraded Matte Black accessories and tap ware throughout the home
- Square set cornices to open living areas
- Hume architectural high doors internally
- Upgraded façade
- Full landscape front and back
- Rainwater tank
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Roller blinds to required windows
Located in one of the most underrated and convenient locations of the South East, you will find yourself within walking distance from:
- M1 South Gippsland Freeway off Pound Rd
- KM Reedy Recreation Reserve
- Hampton Park Primary School
- Hampton Park Secondary College
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre
- Buses on Somerville Rd
- Hallam Train Station (5 min drive)
Be the first to own a piece of the hottest real estate in town and make a statement with your first home today! Call Vitaldi on 0435 212 251 today to arrange an inspection. These will not last long!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability with respect to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.