A sweeping statement of sophistication and secluded privacy, this architecturally designed double storey residence wrapped in low-maintenance landscaped gardens is exclusively situated in a luxurious and quiet cul-de-sac on the heart of Berwick.
This architecturally designed double storey residence wrapped in low-maintenance landscaped gardens is exclusively situated in a luxurious and quiet Court in the heart of Old Berwick.
At the forefront of elegant design, this refined and exceptionally scaled residence has been custom designed to create a timeless and low-maintenance living environment that interplays with the natural light and surrounding gardens; whilst offering intimacy, warmth, refinement and unprecedented attention to detail.
High end finishes from timber flooring to custom joinery tie the interior together; while 2.7m high ceilings, 600mm porcelain glazed floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms and a flowing array of living areas linked by a wide gallery hallway emphasise the openness and connection with outdoors.
Exceptional zoning creates both private and spacious entertaining areas all opening to the exterior pergola,fully decked with its own BBQ area, this all culminating in a vast open-plan glass wrapped family living room with its own fire place, floating stair case feature enlivened with natural light from all angels. In addition, the open plan dining room and intimate sitting room along with the peaceful open pargola & upstairs living providing the perfect spot to end the day.
The 60mm Stone kitchen is well-appointed with high gloss 2 pack cupboards & SMEG 900mm stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and generous pantry and is complemented with the luxurious mix elegance in design with in the space.
Four oversized bedrooms, 2 separate master bedrooms one down stairs & one upstairs with ensuites included in these luxurious master suites, also coming with comprehensive wardrobes plus a walk-in rob, while the third & fourth bedroom features built-in robes and areas for desk.
This 30 sq flawless residence is designed for those who seek inspirational design, functionality of space, privacy and a five-star setting, within a short walk to many surrounding local health, educational, recreational and community facilities. This really is Luxury like you haven't experienced before.
This Brand New Home Come With
- 2.7m high ceilings for ground floor and top floor
- 2.34m high Flush panel Internal doors throughout
- Ducted refirigerative Heating and cooling to all main Areas.
- Elegant gas fireplace to the living
- 2 pack kitchen cupboards
- 60mm stone benches
- SMEG 900mm electric fan forced oven – stainless steel.
- SMEG 900mm 5 burner gas cook top – stainless steel.
- SMEG 900mm under-mount range hood – stainless steel.
- 600mm under bench dishwasher – stainless steel.
- Full landscaping to rear garden
- Front landscape with decorative cement block flowerbeds
and footpath (design specific)
- Modern Timber finished Staircase with Glass balustrades.
SCHOOLS CLOSE BY
- Berwick College (800m , 1min drive)
- Haileybury School (1km , 2min drive)
- St Micheals Primary School (1.5km , 2min drive)
SHOPPING CLOSE BY
-Beaconsfield Plaza (1.3km , 2min drive)
Short drive to:
- Saint Michael's Primary School
- Haileybury College
- Berwick primary school
- Aldi Beaconsfield
- Woolworths Beaconsfield
- Woolworth Berwick
- Coles Berwick
- Berwick Tennis club
- Berwick Bowling club
- Berwick Football club
For more information and for a private inspection please contact LARRY 0497 770 666!!!
*PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY*
* Disclaimer: *3D images are for illustration purposes only* please refer the inclusion list and the plans that will be provided upon request to get an understanding of the property.*We have obtained all information in this listing from sources that we believe to be highly reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carryout their own investigations.We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.