The stunning 3 bedroom home is located in a beautiful pocket of Narre Warren South, with extreme proximity to Narre Warren Station, Hallam Station, Webb Street Shopping Strip, Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, Three access points to the Monash (M1) and South Gippsland Freeway, as well as numerous public transport access points.
The glamourous stuck stone facade and beautiful yet low-maintence front garden leads into the homes masterful open-plan living. The spacious living area has been designed adjacent to the dining & kitchen area for a free-flowing living space. The fully equipped kitchen becomes the centre piece of the home, with stainless steel appliances & ample cabinetry to make this cooking area perfect for young or growing families.
The open-plan living spans out to the outdoor-enterianment area that overlooks the spacious backyard, which proves that this home is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The master-bedroom offers a walk-in-robe as well as a side access to the central bathroom, with the remaining generously sized bedrooms offering built-in-robes.
• Quality, ash bamboo timber flooring throughout
• Open plan design with kitchen overlooking dining and main living areas
• Central kitchen offers plenty of bench, cupboard space and dishwasher
• Central bathroom with double access from master bedroom
• Ducted heating and ducted evaporating cooling throughout
• Pitched pergola perfect for comfortable outdoor gatherings or to enclose as a sunroom which perfectly extends the home into the backyard
• Two garden sheds and secure car parking in the lock up garage
CONTACT US NOW TO ARRANGE INSPECTION TIMES***