Wise Group Narre Warren presents to you this brand-new gem in the heart of Clyde. Built to high standards, this is where you would want to invest in your first home.
Feel the warmth of this contemporary & luxurious home with its high ceilings, accommodating floor plan and warm and inviting atmosphere. The focal point of this residence is its open plan informal living, dining and kitchen space, which works together effortlessly. You will not only be investing in this distinguished location, but also a flawless, and pristine design.
The kitchen becomes the masterpiece of the home, with stainless steel cooktop, oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops and ample storage space for a modern family, on top of all if that your life is made much easier with a walk in pantry with heaps of space and more to spare!
This home is brimming with features, including:
- 4 beds with built in robes plus the third bedroom that comes with double doors so can be used as a theatre.
- Master featuring a walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, ceaserstone benchtop, and large shower
- The modern kitchen features a 40mm caesarstone island benchtop, 900mm upright cooker and oven, dishwasher, splashback, and walk-in-pantry
- Zoned ducted heating, and LED downlights throughout living areas
- Front contemporary Landscaping, fencing, and driveways all included
- Remote controlled lock up garage with internal access
Located conveniently on a quiet street in Clyde, this is the perfect location to call home.
Highly accessible and delivers easy access to the number of future and existing amenities:
- Shopping at Clyde
- Future railway station
- Selandra rise shopping center
- Casey fields,
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- Selandra rise primary
- St Peters Secondary
!!CALL NOW on 0410 120 015 & BOOK YOUR VIEWING!!
*Please note images are for illustration purposes only*
"We have obtained all information in this listing from sources that we believe to be highly reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."