A great opportunity to get into the market with this all inclusive deal with a price that cannot be matched. Located in the prestigious Ramblegh Springs Estate in Clyde North, surrounded by beautiful park-lands and manicured front gardens.
This home comes with 4 spacious bedrooms , 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Also included is 3 full bathrooms, 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs. The open plan living /meal space is completed with a large kitchen upgraded with quality high end appliances, materials and ample storage space. The living area opens onto the backyard with direct access to the double garage. Upstairs, you are greeted to a spacious master bedroom with walking robes & en-suite, and another Two spacious bedroom along with a separate bathroom.
- Heating & Cooling
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- 900mm Free standing Technica Oven (stainless steel)
- 5 Gas burner Cook top (stainless steel)
- 900mm Range hood (stainless steel)
- 600mm stainless steel dishwasher (stainless steel)
- 600X600 porcelain glazed tiles
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen
- Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathrooms and powder room
- Basic Landscaping included front & back
Close by to
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
Multiple Homes to choose from. Call today to review the plans and reserve your home.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.