Move into a brand-new home in Edgebrook Estate where you'll enjoy convenience and comfort.
25K homes builders + 10K first home Grants + stamp Duty Concessions , and you don't even have to build your self, meaning you are not paying connection fees, authority fees and interest on the land during the building process, saving you 10's of thousands.
This four-bedroom home comes with a Master bedroom with walking robes and en-suite, three more spacious bedrooms with wardrobes, spacious and modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, ample storage spaces, open plan meals and living space with an easy maintenance backyard.
Only Three Lots available, Be quick.
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- 900mm Stainless steel Free Standing Oven
- 900mm Stainless steel 5 gas burner cooktop
- 900mm Stainless steel Rangehood
- 600mm Stainless steel Dishwasher
- 40mm Stone Bench-top to Kitchen
- 600X600 Porcelain Glazed Tiles
- Stone Benches to bathroom Vanity
- LED Down Lights Throughout Living areas
- Colour Bond Fencing to all required sides
- Ducted Heating
CLOSE BY TO
- Bus stops (route 897 Clyde - Lynbrook station),
- Future shopping center
- Future railway station
- Wilandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping center (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical center)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical center)
- Casey fields
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
Edgebrook is carefully designed by reputed developer Stockland to meet family lifestyle, livability and convenience,
with walking tracks, dog parks, and picturesque Clyde Creek running through the middle of the estate and surrounded with all necessary amnesties, Edgebrook is the place to call home.
If you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and $25,000 builders grant and save on stamp duty savings.
CALL Shan on 0416 891 662 NOW TO BOOK YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT!!
*Please note images are for illustration purposes only*
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.