With little to no titles blocks available in Officer for sale, this opportunity is one not to miss. Set to title in the middle of August 2020 with a plan and builder ready to go
you can not only claim the available grants on offer but also move into your new home very quickly.
Located in the Arcadia estate in officer, the block is close to everything you will ever need.
Short Drive to
- Officer train Station
- Officer secondary college,
- An upcoming primary school
- Freeway interchange
- Child care center
- Stay connected with easy access to Rix Rd & Officer South Rd
- Great parkland and walking tracks.
The Fixed price house comes with high end inclusions.You will be impressed by the location and the quality of the finishing product. Inclusive of a large open plan living/meals space, luxurious design of the kitchen will be the masterpiece of this home with stone bench-top, ample storage spaces, stainless steel cook-top, oven and a spacious laundry.
- Heating & Cooling System
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- 900mm Free standing Technica Oven (stainless steel)
- 5 Gas burner Cook top (stainless steel)
- 900mm Range hood (stainless steel)
- 600mm stainless steel dishwasher (stainless steel)
- 600X600 porcelain glazed tiles
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen
- Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathrooms and powder room
- Square set cornersis to all main living areas
- Down-lights to living areas
Within close range of many schools, amenities, parks and reserves, this is your chance to call it HOME in the Prestigious and well known suburb of Officer. Located in a private and peaceful neighborhood this property is perfect for the first home buyer looking to take advantage of almost $35k worth of government grants that will be available !
Call Rinaldi on 0422 054 137 to get more information and reviews the plans before this goes.
Images for Illustration purposes only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.