Great opportunity to save yourself from stress, time, and money. Move into a brand-new home in Edgebrook Estate not missing your comfort and lifestyle.
GRANTS THAT ARE APPLICABLE (check with conveyancer)
25K HOME BUILDERS GRANT + 10K FIRST HOME BUYERS GRANT + 50% Stamp Duty Savings
This four-bedroom home comes with a Master bedroom with walking robes and en-suite, three more spacious bedrooms with wardrobes, spacious and modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, ample storage spaces, open plan meals and living space with an easy maintenance backyard.
Only Three Lots available, Be quick.
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- 900mm Stainless steel Technika Appliances
- 600mm Stainless steel Dishwasher
- Kalkata 40mm Stone Bench-top to Kitchen
- Black Matt Tap ware
- 600X600 Porcelain Glazed Tiles
- Kalkata 20mm Stone Benches to bathroom Vanity
- LED Down Lights Throughout Living areas
- Colour Bond Fencing to all required sides
- Ducted Heating
- Basic landscaping to front and back
- Colour bond fencing to all required sides
- Holland roller blinds
CLOSE BY TO
- Bus stops (route 897 Clyde - Lynbrook station),
- Future shopping center
- Future railway station
- Wilandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping center (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical center)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical center)
- Casey fields
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
Edgebrook is carefully designed by reputed developer Stockland to meet family lifestyle, livability and convenience,
with walking tracks, dog parks, and picturesque Clyde Creek running through the middle of the estate and surrounded with all necessary amnesties, Edgebrook is the place to call home.
CALL LARRY on 0497 770 666 NOW TO BOOK YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT!!
*Please note images are for illustration purposes only*
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.