In accordance to the current Covid-19 guidelines, masks must be worn and QR code scanning is mandatory.
Wise Group is excited to present this near new, well looked after and loved family home in the heart of Ramleigh Estate in Clyde North.
You will love this delightful 2-story home with modern Charms of tasteful upgrades and additions. This 4/5-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 2-living home has a 2-car garage with plenty of storage all throughout.
Elegance is the aura that radiates from the moment you walk through the front door, welcoming you with stylish floorboards complemented with high internal doors and a modern gourmet open-plan kitchen with stone benches and 900 mm appliances wherever you look. Imagine cuddling up to a cosy fireplace with a good book in your very own spacious back yard and having all of this situated in a convenient, friendly neighbourhood with outstanding schools, daycares and amenities a stone throw away.
This is your calling to grab this rare opportunity and make this immaculate home yours today!
As you step inside the home you will be spoilt for choice with a convertible living/bedroom, full downstairs bathroom, spacious living, dining and the masterpiece of a kitchen. Upstairs of this home greets you with an extra-large master bedroom with an ensuite and a WIR, 3 additional bedrooms with BIR’s, Spacious living and another shared bathroom.
This Near New Home comes with the following inclusions:
- Floorboards to the hallway and open-plan living, dining and kitchen.
- 900 mm five-burner cooktop and ovens
- Upgraded stone benchtop to the kitchen
- Stone benchtops throughout the house
- Window Splashback
- Double under-mount sink to the kitchen
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Double lockup remote garage with internal access to the house and to the backyard
- Double vanities to the master
- 2.7 m High Ceilings all throughout
- Wide front wooden door
- Spacious backyard
Being Located in Ramlegh provides ease of access to the following
- Bus stops
- Multiple Parks and neighbouring ovals
- Childcare Centre/ Kings Swimming Centre
- Future Railway Station (Clyde)
- Future Shopping Centre (walking distance)
- Selandra rise shopping centre
- Shopping at Clyde
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Selandra rise primary
- Ramlegh Park Primary
- Clyde Tennis Club
- Ramlegh Family and Community Centre
Call Visal on 0410 120 015 or Shan on 0416 891 662 to schedule a private inspection to inspect this home at your own pace.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.