Look no further, because the search for your dream home ends here!
Located in the prestigious and highly sought-after Timbertop Estate, this expansive 5 bedroom + Study home ticks all the boxes for a growing family. Find yourself within a lovely community of residents who are proud to call this area home, in close proximity to Officer's main shopping centre, lush parklands, public transport and only metres from the suburb's newest primary school!
This Carlisle built home presents an amazing opportunity to secure a home of the highest quality, with no expense spared both internally and externally. Being only a few years old, this home presents immaculately and with a commanding facade, captivates the eyes of all those walking by.
- Five large bedrooms including a massive upstairs master bedroom comprising of two separate walk-in-wardrobes! Also, another master bedroom downstairs equipped with ensuite too.
- An oversized study
- Premium hardwood floors and timber staircase
- Four large separate living areas, making it a great entertaining home
- A pristine kitchen with quartz waterfall bench-top and an added butlers kitchen, with the main kitchen having seen little to no use at all in its lifetime!
- Beautifully landscaped and very low maintenance front and back gardens with alfresco for outdoor entertainment.
- Security camera and alarm system
- Refrigerated Heating & Cooling
With too many fine details to mention, this is a home that must be seen in person to be appreciated!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own inquires and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.