Wise Group is excited to present this near new, well looked after and loved family home in the heart of Clyde.
You will love this delightful home with modern Charms of tasteful upgrades and additions. This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-living home has a 2-car garage with plenty of storage all throughout.
This is your calling to grab this rare opportunity and make this immaculate home yours today!
This Near New Home comes with the following inclusions:
- Porcelain Tiles
- 900 mm five-burner cooktop and ovens
- Upgraded stone benchtop to the kitchen
- Stone benchtops throughout the house
- Tiled Splashback
- Double under-mount sink to the kitchen
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Double lockup remote garage with internal access to the house and to the backyard
- Double vanities to the master
- 2.7 m High Ceilings all throughout
- Wide front wooden door
- Spacious backyard
Residing on a quiet street thus home provides ease of access to the following:
- Bus stops
- Multiple Parks and neighbouring ovals
- Childcare Centre/ Kings Swimming Centre
- Future Railway Station (Clyde)
- Future Shopping Centre (walking distance)
- Selandra rise shopping centre
- Shopping at Clyde
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Selandra rise primary
- Ramlegh Park Primary
- Clyde Tennis Club
- Ramlegh Family and Community Centre
Call Shihan on 0432 828 789 or Visal on 0410 120 015 to schedule a private inspection to inspect this home at your own pace.
In accordance to the current Covid-19 guidelines, masks must be worn and QR code scanning is mandatory at the inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.