Situated in LILIUM estate property is under construction and expected completion July 2022, 5% deposit and rest on completion !
No need to hassle with chasing lands and builders in this difficult market, this off the plan one part contract home is built and designed with everything you will need and much more.
You will love this delightful home with modern Charms of tasteful upgrades and additions. This 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage with plenty of storage and touches of luxury inclusions all through out.
This is your calling to grab this rare opportunity and make this immaculate home yours today!
- 900 mm five-burner cooktop and ovens
- Upgraded 40mm stone benchtop to the kitchen
- Stone benchtops throughout the house
- Tiled Splashback
- Double under-mount sink to the kitchen
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Double lockup remote garage with internal access to the house and to the backyard
- 2.7 m High Ceilings all throughout
- LED downlights
- square set cornices to open living areas
- High doors internally
- Upgraded façade
Residing on a quiet street thus home provides ease of access to the following:
- Bus stops
- Multiple Parks and neighbouring ovals
- Childcare Centre/ Kings Swimming Centre
- Future Railway Station (Clyde)
- Future Shopping Centre (walking distance)
- Selandra rise shopping centre
- Shopping at Clyde
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Selandra rise primary
- Ramlegh Park Primary
- Clyde Tennis Club
- Ramlegh Family and Community Centre
Call Rinaldi on 0422 054 137 to schedule a private inspection and to review plans. Note that images are for illustration purposes only.
In accordance to the current Covid-19 guidelines, masks must be worn and QR code scanning is mandatory at the inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs.